Saturday, September 3, 2011

Beer and Running - Day 3:

Well, Day 3 is in the bag.  another 12.5km/7.77mi run and I can feel it.  Legs are not happy.  Oh well, gonna be a long time before they get a day off ;)  It was a bit hot and humid tonight, so I had to push a bit to make it through the run.  Otherwise, not too shabby.

As usual, some jackass honked at me over off Morrell.  No clue who or why, besides the fact that I was running without a shirt on.

Yes, I am that damn sexy. (sarcasm intended)

Endmondo link for run.

Tonight's beer is Arabier from De Dolle Brouwers of Belgium.  Personally, I love this brewery and all their tasty beers.  I haven't had this one in a while, so I am definitely looking forward to this one.

Apparently only getting about half a beer tonight.  Popped the top and beer went everywhere.  Evidently some serious bottle carbonation going on here.  Pours a dark brown with a nice huge head that went everywhere.  Head sticking around for a decent amount of time.  Nice and tasty aroma with sweetness and malt on the back end. Flavor is amlty but definitely noticeable alcohol on the end.  Color is fairly cloudy.  Great beer.

No comments: